MY SECRET HIDEAWAY

By Unknown - July 31, 2018



Hi Fellas! This is my first post of the year, Happy New Year of 2017 everybody! So i took this photo about a month a go. Me and two of my friends were supposed to be in school for some remedial things but we decided to skipped it (Yay!). It was all of sudden, we didn't planned for it before, but in the morning i texted Bening to prepare clothes. I prepared my own such as camera , tripod , makeup and clothes then i picked her up at her house. The day before i bought a jeans with my dad but haven't got the chance to cut the bottom of it because its too long for my legs, so we went to a tailor that sew my jeans ASAP because Annisa already waiting for us. After my jeans ready, we picked up Annisa at our meeting spot. She was surprised when she saw us still wearing our school uniform but that's the point isnt it? At first we were looking for a very big sign of Sentul City, at first we thought it was easy because the sign placed at the highest point of sentul. I drove the car and annisa be my guide. Foolishly we didn't found it because when Annisa Googled it, the sign can be reached only from a motorbike track. Obviously my car couldn't do that. So we go somewhere inside the housing instead and we found this beautiful scenery. We did some picnic and took some picture ( And video too you can see it on my instagram @naomipatrianie ). We also visited the Sentul City Lake but didn't take long because the wind is so cold and i had a stomachache ( You know me). We stopped at a restaurant called Bang Toyib and had a delish Bubble Tea. When the clock point at 12:00 we head home just like a normal student after school, but the difference is we did some little adventure instead. Well our mom didn't know that we skipped school ^^ ( May this behavior stayed at 2016).




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments