What Happened On My Coachella Sweet 17?

By Unknown - July 31, 2018



So since you guys asking what happened with my sweet 17 party? I guess you'll be happy when i share this. I celebrated my party at 101 Hotel in Bogor, July 12th 2016. It was such a rainy month, at the first i thought to have an outside party was impossible. I do feel anxiety that time and wondering what if my party crashed down because of tiny water falling from the skies. The party started at 5pm and my guests came early. Before the party started i had to style my hair at Smooch Beauty Bar salon and it was stunning, and for you guys that asked "who did your makeup?" well its me lol. I did my own makeup because i used to think if someone did my makeup im scared if its not the way i wanted to be. You know when beautician did a makeup with tons of layer on your face, i don't want to be cakey. And plus its going to be a wet party, so it will be ashamed if the layers crack (oh no). I designed my own dress too because im inspired by kendall jenner calvin klein purple dress, she's so awesome and i want my dress to be like hers. I did some several changes because you know Kendall is so skinny and SO SO SO MUCH different with my body (i do not hate my body, i love it but its different) also indonesian will judge if you dress too sexy, too curvy or things like that. I invited not too much people just the closer one with me. There are like 3 different groups from my Junior Highshool till Highschool that all of the members were girlll! there are Meridians who i loved so much because they're like sisters to me, Neneners who i cared a lot because why not? im like 24/7 with them, they're my classmates andd the last is Tripod who is very very close to me. I dont know why we named it tripod it just came out like that. Maybe because the group only contain 3 of us and this group is from my junior highschool. And my other guests was my classmates, school friend, close friend and maybe some acquaintance just to hype up the party. I did invite my crush but i guess he still doesn't have a clue that i liked him because you know i'm the best secret keeper of the all lol. I get help for the decorations by my aunt ( Thank you so much i owe you ) and all my family, sisters and brother. And im thankful that both my grandma can attend my swet 17 healthily. Im so grateful for that party, that was the best party ever. Here's some pictures of me, family and friends.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments